Interac Payment Option
Send Money directly from one bank account to another
The most popular way of payment today is
using Interac e-Transfers. It’s a great alternative to cheques, cash and high interest credit cards. Below are quick easy instructions on how to use this method:
How to pay for your order:
- Log in to your financial institution’s online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
- Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
- Add or select a contact and fill out the name and e-mail address of the person you wish to send money to: ([email protected]).
- Type in the specified amount you are sending, along with a personalized message (your order #). Enter a security question and answer (this information is provided after checkout on our website. We have auto-deposit set up at some banks so this information is only required if your bank requires it of you).
- We will normally receive a notification from your bank within a 1/2 hour from your transfer. Once we are notified the funds have been cleared in our account your order will begin to be processed. We strive for less than a 24hr turn-around to ship out items.