Do not treat when food is present. Clean treated surfaces before being
used to prepare food. TOXIC to bees. This product is intended for use
on yellow jackets, hornets and wasps only.
NOT FOR USE INSIDE DWELLINGS. Shake well before using. Hold can
upright before spraying.
FOR CONTROL OF NESTS OF WASPS, YELLOW JACKETS, AND HORNETS (in trees
or attached to buildings): The best time to spray the nest is in the early morning
or early evening, when air temperature is cooler and most insects are in the nest
and little activity is observed around the nest opening. Spray only if the air is still.
Stand at a safe distance from the nest, not directly under it. Hold container upright
at arm’s length, point the actuator at the nest and spray into the opening of the
nest first. Then spray the rest of the nest until it is saturated. Treated insects may
fall out of the nest and die. Any insects returning to the nest after treatment will be
killed. After 48 hours, wear gloves to remove the treated nest. Foliage of desirable
plants that were contacted with spray should be hosed off.
PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Do not breathe vapours or spray
mist. Causes moderate eye irritation. May irritate skin. Avoid contact with eyes,
skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not
contaminate food, feed stuffs, food containers, utensils, and food preparation areas.
This pesticide is toxic to fish and other aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly
to water. Do not contaminate water during cleaning, or by disposal of wastes.
Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not
puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 50°C may cause
bursting. Do not apply this product around equipment due to possibility of shock
Please refer to the product label for full instructions.