Unpacking and assembling your grow tent
Grow tents are fairly easy to set up and will come with instruction on how to easily do so. You can also find videos online if you need additional help. For larger tents, it’s recommended to have someone there to help you out.
Basic outline and tips for easy installation:
- Lay your tent flat out on the ground
- Locate the bottom of the tent
- Separate your long and short poles
- Assemble the bottom poles first, making a square, and place it within the bottom of the tent
- Now that you have your base, connect poles that stand upright to your bottom structure
- Attach your top poles to form your complete pole structure/skeleton of the tent
- Last, carefully roll the tent up and over the pole structure and zip it up
- When lifting your tent over the poles, hold down on the poles because they are lightweight and will lift up with the tent
There are no reviews yet.